Sourcd's Terms and Conditions
Sourcd uses these Terms and Conditions to explain our obligation as a provider and your obligations as a user of our service.
These terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Sourcd regarding your use of the service.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. If you continue to use the service after an update to the Terms and Conditions, it is deemed that you have accepted any changes.
By creating an account and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions within.
1. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
You agree that as a condition of your use of the Service, you will comply with the following obligations:
- Only use the system for its purposes and not rely on the system results or hold Sourcd responsible for the accuracy, fit for purpose, usefulness, reliability or timeliness of the results;
- Consistently provide feedback on the system results suitable to assess the accuracy of the system results and make improvements;
- Only use the trial for lawful internal business purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- By using sensitive data on behalf of others you warrant that you are authorised to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided will comply with and accept the terms of these Terms and Conditions;
- Cooperate to implement reasonable directions from Sourcd in matters relating to the trial; and
- Comply with all laws and regulations with respect to its activities under this trial.
When accessing and using the Service, you must not:
- Attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Sourcd’s services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- Store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of its use of the Services that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property and Sourcd reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights to you, to disable your access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause;
- Access all or any part of the Service in order to build a product or service which competes with the Service; and
- License, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Service available to any third party.
2. OUR OBLIGATIONS
Sourcd undertakes that the service provided will be performed with reasonable skill and care.
Sourcd does not warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or free from mistake or that the Service, and/or the information provided to you through the Service will meet your requirements; and is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data.
Sourcd shall endeavour to make the Service is turned around in 24 hours, except for unplanned/planned maintenance; and any software development updates.
This Agreement shall not prevent Sourcd from entering into similar agreements with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling or licensing products and/or services similar to the ones outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
3.1 – Confidentiality
Unless the relevant party has the written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
Both parties will preserve the confidentiality of all confidential information of the other obtained in connection with the Agreement. Neither party will, without consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any other entity or person;
Both parties shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees in violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions;
3.2 – Privacy
4.1 – General
All Intellectual Property rights in or developing out of or in connection with the Service remain the property of Sourcd, including any request, feedback or comments from you as a result of using the platform.
Except as expressly stated herein, usage of the platform does not grant you any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the service;
4.2 – Ownership of Data
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Data remain your property and you shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, integrity of the Data. You grant Sourcd a licence to use, transmit and store your information and data for the purposes of enabling you to access and use the Service;
Sourcd adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss or unauthorised access or disclosure, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of, or unauthorised access to or disclosure of Data. Sourcd expressly excludes liability for any loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to or disclosure of Data no matter how caused.
You acknowledge that:
You are also authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to you through the use of the service (whether that information and Data is owned by you or not).
Sourcd has no responsibility to any person other than you and nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than you. If you are using the Service on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself you agree that:
You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to do so;
You are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that
Sourcd has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without your authorisation;
Sourcd gives no warranty about the results provided will meet your requirements or be suitable for any purpose
If you would like to terminate this trial without cause you may do so by written notice to Sourcd;
Sourcd may take any or all of the following actions, in its absolute discretion:
- Terminate this trial with immediate effect and your use of the Service;
- Permanently or temporarily, as determined by Sourcd, suspend your use of the Service;
- Suspend or terminate access to all or any Data;
- Take any of the actions set out in this clause;
While Sourcd intends that the Service should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Service or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place, or for reasons beyond Sourcd’s reasonable control;
If for any reason Sourcd has to interrupt the Service for longer periods than Sourcd would normally expect, or the Service is interrupted due to reasons beyond Sourcd’s reasonable control, Sourcd will use reasonable endeavours to publish details of such activity on the Website or to notify you by email.
7. FAIR USE
Upon use each user acknowledges that:
Within the use of the Ad writer application, each “job ad” produced can consists of no more than 20 instances of the “generate” button.
8. CREDIT AND REFUNDS
Sourcd reserves the right to offer credits at its discretion.
Sourcd will under no circumstances give refunds.